“I consider Marc Rosenberg’s publications my go-to source for practice management information. They are always well researched and practical in their application.”
Gregory W. Hammonds
Robinson, Whaley, Hammonds & Allison
The Role of the Managing Partner: The Definitive Guide to CPA Firm Leadership
The biggest factor in achieving organizational success is strong management and leadership. In CPA firms, this is the role of the Managing Partner.
Want to know how the best MPs across the country are impacting their firms and how you can be a difference-maker and a better MP? Look no further than Marc Rosenberg’s latest book, The Role of the Managing Partner: The Definitive Guide to CPA Firm Leadership. The only CPA-firm-specific resource with blueprints for Managing Partner success on topics including partner accountability, profitability, working on the business (and staying out of the weeds), and evaluating the MP.
The books 20 chapters include:
- How the MP Manages Partners
- How a Good MP Impacts Profitability
- The MPs Role in Managing Staff
- How MPs Enforce the Partner Agreement
- Essential Organizational Skills for MPs
We are now offering a proprietary toolkit which includes 15 key documents your firm can use to more easily implement Managing Partner best practices at your firm. The toolkit is available as a $75 (FREE through July 16th) add-on to your book purchase and offers:
High-Impact One-Page PDFs for sharing with your partner group
- Management Philosophy of CPA Firms
- Management vs Administration
- Corporate vs Partnership Styles of CPA Firm Management
Editable Resources – Word documents to save you time typing up these useful pages
- Managing Partner Job Description
- Partner Self-Evaluation Form
- Partner Peer Evaluation Form
To order, choose a Toolkit option when adding to your cart.
During our pre-order period (now through July 16), purchase a Print + PDF Combo and receive the following perks:
- LIVE Q&A WITH MARC ROSENBERG, get your MP role questions answered with Marc and co-author Kristen Rampe on an exclusive live Zoom Q&A. Thursday, August 13, 11 am – 12 pm Central Time. Registration information will follow in a separate email in late July.
- FREE PRINTABLE TOOLKIT (a $75 value), our all-new set of 15+ resources from the book that will save you time and help you implement MP best practices at your firm. The toolkit will be emailed to you the week of July 13.
- INSTANT PDF ACCESS, read it now before the book is available in our catalog.
- SIGNED COPY your book will be signed by your favorite CPA industry author, Marc Rosenberg. (Estimated Ship Date: July 20th)
Only the Print + PDF Combo is available for pre-order.
Print-only and PDF-only purchase options will be available beginning July 20th.