I am using the Partner Retirement/Buyout book to update our partner agreements. I really enjoyed the structure of the book. The content was relevant and useful, and very easy to read and get through.
Jim Gardner, MP, Fred A. Lockwood & Co. PC; Chadron, NE
What Really Makes CPA Firms Profitable?
Based on experiences with more than 700 CPA firms across the country, Marc Rosenberg presents 40 high-impact practices and technique employed by the nation’s most successful firms to maximize profitability. Some are preferable to others depending on your firm’s situation, but properly employed, they work.
BONUS: the latest CPA industry benchmarks from the current Rosenberg Practice Management Survey.
- The essence of CPA firm profitability
- Accountability and acting like a partner
- CPA firm benchmarking
- Marketing and the bottom line
- Strong management and leadership: The most reliable path to profitability
- Other ways to improve profitability
- 25 best practices that move firms from good to great
- What doesn’t seem to be important to firm profitability
- Partner relations: Happy partners are productive partners
- 40 great ways to improve CPA firm profitability