THE ROSENBERG SURVEY
The CPA Industry’s Largest &
Most Authoritative MAP Survey
The Rosenberg Survey is well-known and well-respected within the national CPA industry due to its reputation for accuracy, thoroughness and high participation rate. Accounting Today calls The Rosenberg Survey “the industry’s barometer for CPA firm practice management.”
Why The Rosenberg Survey?
- Large number of participants — 400 firms.
- Results are reviewed by 3 CPAs for accuracy and validity.
- A customized benchmarking sheet for your firm.
- Row-by-row data for each firm – no other national survey gives you this.
- Comprehensive analysis and an Executive Overview of key findings.
- Key metrics broken down by size range, population range and geographic location.
- The simplest, easiest input form you will ever see.
- 82% retention rate.
- Dozens of special analyses and correlations – never seen in any other MAP survey.
Where does your firm rank?
The annual Rosenberg Survey is released every September.