The Rosenberg Survey
The Rosenberg Survey is well-known and well-respected within the national CPA profession, with a long-standing reputation for accuracy, thoroughness and high participation rate. Accounting Today calls The Rosenberg Survey "the industry's barometer for CPA firm practice management."
"The quality of information is excellent. I've used this survey for years in my consulting. Invaluable." Allan Koltin
"An insightful, hard-hitting analysis." Larry Autrey, MP Whitley Penn
Why The Rosenberg Survey?
- Large number of participants — nearly 300 firms.
- Results are reviewed by 3 CPAs for accuracy and validity.
- A customized benchmarking sheet for your firm.
- Row-by-row data for each firm – no other national survey gives you this.
- Comprehensive narrative analysis and an Executive Overview of key findings.
- Key metrics broken down by size range, population range and geographic location.
- The simplest, easiest input form you will ever see.
- 80-85% retention rate.
- Dozens of special analyses and correlations – never seen in any other MAP survey.
Where does your firm rank?
We release the annual Rosenberg Survey every Fall, and the 2023 Rosenberg Survey will be available for purchase soon and sent after Oct. 1, 2023.