Bringing in New Partners
Tactics for bringing in new partners have changed dramatically. And with succession planning put on the front burners of so many firms today, there is a heightened interest in developing programs for bringing in new partners.
We work with firms to address the following:
- What should be the criteria for promoting staff to partner?
- How should they be compensated?
- What should their ownership percentage be?
- What should their buy-in be?
- What voting rights should they have?
- How do they participate in the firm’s retirement plan?
- How do their duties change once they become partner?
Marc has been a valued consultant over the years. The Practice Management series uses his experience and “no-nonsense” approach to accounting firm management issues. If you are a constant learner about the profession as we like to be, the series is a requirement.
Larry G. Autrey
Managing Partner, Whitley Penn
Ft. Worth, TX