Bringing in New Partners
Tactics for bringing in new partners have changed dramatically. And with succession planning put on the front burners of so many firms today, there is a heightened interest in developing programs for bringing in new partners.
We work with firms to address the following:
- What should be the criteria for promoting staff to partner?
- How should they be compensated?
- What should their ownership percentage be?
- What should their buy-in be?
- What voting rights should they have?
- How do they participate in the firm’s retirement plan?
- How do their duties change once they become partner?
Marc’s insight for the profession, communicated through the Practice Management series, has proved to be an extremely valuable resource for our rapidly growing firm.
Bruce Jones, MP