Bringing in New Partners
Tactics for bringing in new partners have changed dramatically. And with succession planning put on the front burners of so many firms today, there is a heightened interest in developing programs for bringing in new partners.
We work with firms to address the following:
- What should be the criteria for promoting staff to partner?
- How should they be compensated?
- What should their ownership percentage be?
- What should their buy-in be?
- What voting rights should they have?
- How do they participate in the firm’s retirement plan?
- How do their duties change once they become partner?