Practice Management and Profit Improvement Reviews
This is a comprehensive review of your firm. Our goal is to issue you a “report card” of your firm’s strengths and weaknesses together with 30-40 concrete, doable recommendations for increasing your firm’s growth, profitability and organizational efficiency.
Examples of areas we address:
- Profitability and productivity
- Management and organization
- Staff issues
- Partner compensation
- Partner retirement and succession planning
- Billing and collection
Here is how we work:
- We review the firm’s financial and production statistics.
- The managing partner completes a questionnaire on the firm’s practices.
- Partners and staff complete confidential questionnaires about the firm.
- We visit your firm for two days; we interview firm personnel on the first day.
- We present our findings and recommendations to the partner group on the second day in a retreat-like setting.
- We issue a comprehensive report after our visit is completed.