Millennial Managing Partner Roundtable 2023-2024
- Are you interested in growing faster or building a cutting-edge practice?
- Have you implemented new strategies, found success, and want more?
- Need to build a team and retain top talent to remain independent?
Why Join Our Virtual Millennial MP Roundtable?
- Network with other Millennial MPs who are exploring new, modern solutions to industry problems.
- Get answers to your firm leadership questions from an all-star lineup of long-term MPs at successful firms.
- Learn from your peers and experienced Millennial MPs about their best forward-thinking practices with practical advice for implementation to achieve your business goals faster.
- Identify innovative practices that can benefit your firm and improve profitability.
Topics, Meeting Dates, and Speakers
Bonus meeting for early joiners: June 13, 2023 – Bringing in New Partners
July 18, 2023
Culture & Benefits for Staff Retention and Engagement
Featuring: Kyle Parks, Leading Partner, Maxwell, Locke & Ritter
Sept. 19, 2023
Profitability and Succession Planning
Featuring: John Kirsch, Managing Partner, Kirsch CPAs
Oct. 17, 2023
Private Equity Overview
Featuring: David Wurtzbacher, CEO, Ascend Together
Dec. 12, 2023
Topic & Speaker TBD – Technology Trends for CPA Firms
Jan. 16, 2024
Learning and Development Plans/Approaches
Featuring: Shonda Tucker, Director of Talent, KHA Accountants
Feb. 13, 2024
Topic & Speaker TBD – Managing Capacity / Smoothing Busy Season
May 14, 2024
Topic & Speaker TBD – Using EOS/Alternative Leadership and Management Structures
June 11, 2024
Topic & Speaker TBD
All meetings are from 1:00-3:00 p.m. ET via Zoom.
$3,000 per person for the series, pro-rated for mid-year joiners.
Successor MPs who will be assuming the role in 2023-2024 are welcome to join.
- Facilitated meetings with peer-to-peer sharing
- Small group cohort-based networking, paired with firms of similar sizes, for more in-depth discussion and idea exchange
- Exclusive access to a private social/chat group to continue conversations, ask questions, and share resources outside scheduled meetings
Any questions or want to set up a call to discuss? Reach out to email@example.com.