We use a proprietary strategic planning framework to meet the needs of your CPA firm.
We will customize the following approach to create the most value for your firm:
What do we want to accomplish?
- With the leaders we define why are
coming together, who will be there and
how the process will unfold.
- Pre-work is done to gather data and
What strengths from our past and present can we leverage?
- Celebrate wins, understand your strengths.
- Connect to your core values.
What is a vision we'd be proud of ?
- Identify the biggest opportunities we have right now.
- Build 5 year compelling firm vision (quantitative and qualitative).
How might we create our vision?
- Identify the top 3-5 strategic priorities that must occur to reach your vision.
- Rapid brainstorming to innovate a path
Who will do what and when?
- Create project plans and individual goals
that support the strategy and vision.
- Create accountability structures for ongoing momentum. Celebrate your success!
How will we integrate the changes?
- Execute on the goals, check in on progress.
- Learn and adjust course when inevitable challenges arise.
“Matt facilitated one of the most effective retreats our firm has had in the last thirty years. Our team was more engaged than ever and the structure provided combined with the creativity sparked led us to a solid plan for our future. We can’t wait to celebrate our success at next year’s retreat!”
Pamela Baker, CPA, CGFM, Managing Partner
Barbacane, Thornton, & Company